segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2016

LAST POEM

I do not have much to say or more to write
Everything I did and wrote was always for you.
I leave these last words for you to understand
That I really love you and I will never forget you.

I always wanted you by my side and I never doubted my love.
And I always tried everything that asked me and in the end I was suffering and a lot of pain
Maybe now you must already have forgotten me.
But what I feel is here and will never be lost.

I'll leave you since you deleted me and you do not want to talk to me any more.
Stay here my tears and my heart that only knew to love you
I wanted at least that last poem to write
I do not understand how your love for me was to forget

You were always my dream that I dreamed to find
But the choice was always yours at the last moment to leave me
I can not do everything, but everything I did was for my dream to accomplish
My memories will hurt, but do not forget the decision was up to you.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...