segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2016

I LOVE YOU


I was traveling today and wondered how much I love you so.
Hours and hours thinking of your eyes on your body next to me
Sometimes I do not know what I do to forget you for a second, because all the time I remember
Why are you in me in my heart and every moment I remember

I like to remember when we go through a lot of talking
Remember your smile and your eyes shining
I like being with you even if for a few seconds
I miss you and see you cooking

I love to remember you on the street with me trying to talk
The internet is falling and you are just coming back to find me
I like to see you thinking, wanting to give up everything
But I love when you come back and make me smile again

I love to know that you feel something that no distance will extinguish
I love when you even with everything try to talk to me
I love to play the guitar for you to see you say you like to see me play
I love writing love poems for you because I love you ... I love ... I love you.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...