quinta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2016

WHAT DO I DO?

What I do if I do not have your affection and attention
What I do if you decide to leave me and my heart
What I do if everything I did was for you to be
What I do if only with you I can dream

What do I do if I can not stand the sky and say
Please, I do not want to suffer anymore, I just want you.
What do I do? I give up? I'm leaving? I turn everything off? I exclude you from my life?
I'm afraid because my love for you is everything I've asked for a lifetime

But your silence is a pain that I can not understand
Why do I think what I did wrong for your love does not deserve
Having your attention is as important to me as falling rain
And my love for you is so sincere that from within me I try to start and not leave

What I do please tell me I can not stand your silence any more
Do you want me to leave? I will. Do you wanna stay with me? I stay
Tell me something because I do not know what else to do.
I learned to love you and without you I do not know how to live anymore.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...