sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

explain me

I would like to know how you can be like this
Just do not talk any more and forget about me.
How can you stay at all times without talking to me?
Knowing that I love you and I never forget you

I would like you to explain to me how you can be like this
Why did not I learn how to get you out of me?
How can you stay away from someone who thinks of you
Who loves you and only you want to have close

I'd like to know why you do it like this.
And how can you do everything without thinking about me?
If one day you said you love me and you always wanted to be with me
And now no word writes me and does not even try to look for me for a moment

I would like you to explain how you do and you can stay away for so long
Why I only know to love you and to think of you at all times
I beg you, please explain how you can for a moment forget me
Because I love you and your distance from me I can not understand.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...