quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2016

MY DREAM

Every day that passes is another day that I surpass
The pain of not having you by my side, but I often despair
I wish I could pull you out of my chest and my thoughts.
But all I do is just live and try to hide this feeling

I ask myself many times why I, why you left me
What did I do wrong if I only gave you my love
I look at the sky every day and I remember you
And at every glance a pain invades wanting simply by my side you have

Time goes by, but he can not erase you from my memories.
And I do not know if I walk or run, but inside of me still lives our stories
My sighs belong to you and I do not know where to go and what to do
Why everything but everything reminds me of you?

I believe it's impossible to forget you
I just got deep inside and hiding you.
Why are we able to erase simple moments without non-lasting relevance
But it is impossible to erase from within you why you are my dream.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...