terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2016

WEATHER WITHOUT YOU

Time without you can not explain
Because I think of you even when you're not near me.
Sometimes I look at the clock hand to watch him stop.
But he follows and every second without you is time that I lose for not finding you

I do not know how much time I have and if I have so much time like this
I just wanted you to be around me all this time.
Spending time by your side or talking for a minute
And make the time that I have to be worth every second

I do not know if the time I have will be enough to find you
But I've sworn that without your love I do not want to stay
Because I like to spend what little time we have with you to talk
And when you ask me why I love you? Only time can explain

I know I went a long way without meeting you.
But when that day I saw your eyes it was like seeing the dawn
My heart beat so hard that at that moment I certainly knew
That my love at that time came and would be forever.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...