segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2016

Eleven years

How to wait eleven years for a love that I long to find
Explain to me how to stay so long without your lips kissing
Feel your warm body your trembling lips on my touching face
Being able to touch your face and lightly caress you

How to let you be touched knowing that when you close your eyes you will remember me
How to stay so far if I love you and wanted so much in my chest to see you lie down
Spend my hands on your body lightly until you fall asleep
Watching you sleeping and as my lips moisten your lips

How to leave your eyes away from my eyes if I love them watching you
The brightness of your eyes inspires me and I love to see you smiling
How could I not imagine you by my side smiling and talking
If when I look into your eyes I imagine how I would love you

It would not be possible to wait eleven years for the love that I always dreamed
Why I love you and have you by my side was that since I was born I wished
But my love for you is so sincere that when you touch your body it will shake
You will feel my heart beating and when everything I write to you will truly understand.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...