quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2016

ON THE PATHWAY

While walking in the dark of night
Blood soaks my feet with death.
My heart that I carry in my hands beats strongly
Love was born as a plant and a seed

Mile soul does not accompany me anymore because she died
Waiting for a dream that never happened
With every step I take in this swamp
I do not hear noise just a silence

Silence deafening of pain and sorrow
Where I walk thirsty even seeing the water
The disappointment that wets my shaky mouth
It's cold rising in my body and my eyes freeze

In this swamp I walk without a path
Like a lost bleeding awake sleeping
Where pain is a companion that never abandons me and accompanies me to infinity
The path and hope of the love encounter of a dream that left me alone

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...