domingo, 6 de novembro de 2016

I wanted YOU FORGET


I wanted to start chest pain that I feel and all forget
Pour the night before and how and fall asleep
Why sleep now no longer with you and the night is forever
And all he wanted was to forget that really love you

How can I love someone and this love to suffer
How can I truly love and can not have you
How can you be so true and all I feel guilty
For wanting a simple feeling of love and be loved

I pray every day to God to forgive me for my feelings
And that makes my head out these thoughts
But how can I forget that everything I look and I think it reminds me of you
Even the sky today that could darken is in your eye color and shine for me to see

Sorry for my ignorance and everything I do and I
It never crossed my mind feel something as strong as ever felt
I try to forget it and leave it, but my heart will not let me forget
My life has no meaning if it is not near you.


ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...