terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2016

TIME OF PAIN

I wanted to describe the pain I feel in my chest
But I can not, then, the pain is strong that makes me awkward
I try to disguise and look for something to distract me
But no matter how far she runs, she's still here.

It stuck and every day deeper
And do not let me ever forget you.
I'm like a wanderer who does not know where to go
For I lost my cardinal points It seems until I died

How can I feel this for someone who left me
You simply forgot everything and abandoned me.
And I was left with this pain and without any hope
Sense and crying why it hurts your indifference

I wish my sleep would not end and I did not want to wake up
I wanted to think that this love would never end
But just the day dawns and my eyes slowly open
To see that I still suffer for not having you here anymore.

Anderson Silveira Lopes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...