segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2016

WHEN NIGHT COMES

You know when night falls and everything calms down.
Suddenly my soul she travels
Follow the path that I long to find
And it goes against the will and what I dream to always love

Now I'm here and you're far away and I do not know what to do
I ask you to exclude everything and you insist that I do not
And even if I did the night would come and in my dreams I would see you
Not because I want to, but because I can not erase the dream I wanted to live

See your smile, your eyes and watch from afar all this
It's a pain that if I told you I would not understand what I feel
It's like having the map of the world's greatest treasure
And being stuck and unable to walk to him for a second

If you knew what I felt I'd come running to kiss me
If you felt what I feel you would never leave me
Because I love you like I never imagined to love
And just to see you and not touch you is a pain that I can not explain.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...