terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2016

SUPPLICATION

I have one last request to make
Let me love and that love live
Let me hug and kiss her at least once
Why this love I want to live for the last time

I do not want to spend a lifetime to wait
A love that can never reach
Let me keep this love and live to love
Why my love I can not wait

All I feel I swear I can not explain
I tried my chest often start
But for all I look I see your eyes in the air
Why this love of my chest want to always stay

Remember I love you with ever loved someone
My life without you I never imagined
For all the days I ask you to love me for eternity
Why without you my life has no meaning and is not true.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...