domingo, 27 de novembro de 2016

What does God want to do with me?

Sometimes I wonder why I found you
If even everything that we did with you I was not
I wonder what I did to God not to deserve you
And I wonder so much feeling and I can not understand

I know you do not want to see me suffer and hurt myself
But how not to suffer for someone you only know how to love
It can not be fair that I love you and you stay so far away.
Can not God be so mean to me if I just want to find you.

I look at the sky and ask God what you want with me
Everything I asked for always answered me and was always my friend.
And why does he leave you so far from me what he wants
I kneel and pray every day to be able to understand

I have no answer and my heart does not stop thinking about you
I ask him to tear you from my heart and stop thinking about you.
But the more I try, the more I think and satiate this love, just in your arms, my love.
Only you can make me stop suffering and relieve this pain and quench my thirst for love.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...