quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2016

YOU

I wanted to scream to the world that I love you and I do not live without you.
I wanted to go hand in hand with you without having to hide
I wanted to live the life I always dreamed and just free to live
I wanted to be on your side to love you every day and in the morning every day to tell you

I love you so much I swear I can not explain
I try to forget you every day, but forget you remind me every day
That every minute without you is an eternity for my heart.
And I never felt a feeling like this, so that I could forget the reason

The reason to live but live only for you
The reason to feel but to feel only for you
The reason exists because I exist only to find you
The reason to dream, because I dream only of loving you

I swear I can not explain what I feel I just wanted to talk to you
I wanted to smile again and feel you close to me
You make me happy and make my heart beat every moment.
Because you are my love, my life and my feeling.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...