segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2016

THREE MINUTES

Today for only three minutes I did not find you
Today for only three minutes I read and I despaired
Because I so want to talk to you and meet you again
Because I wanted to have three minutes or just seconds to talk to you

Today like yesterday I keep wanting with you to be
You make me so good and when I talk to you, my day makes itself shine.
Look at your words make my heart beat
And he never leaves you even when he makes him suffer

He looks at everything that may have a sign so he can talk to you
Check everything, search for any sign just to be able to have you
I insist on saying calm, but he loves you so much he does not know what else to do
Only suffer day after day even knowing that you may no longer see

Today for three minutes you made believe that he could see you again
I wanted to run until you had to hug so hard and kiss and tell you
I love you and I will never forget you because you are the reason I live
Because for just three minutes all this I could not tell you.

ANDERSON SILVEIRA LOPES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

NÃO DEIXO VOCÊ PARTIR As vezes não sei o que faço e também não sei o que fazer Queria correr até seus braços e nos seus braços adorm...